I finally finished my amigurumi lion today! I caught him sneaking off to the phone as soon as he came to life...

He had me worried at first with his sorrowful pose
But things looked up right away
She must have said "Yes!"

But things looked up right away
She must have said "Yes!"
In other news, I finished my first project with the new yarn I got from Hill Country Weavers. Here is my cable-stitch (crochet) dishcloth with picot edging on two sides. It might need to be re-homed because MrM's reaction was "You'll have that in our kitchen? It has holes!"
I also went to knittinghelp.com and taught myself the long-tail/double cast on. I'm not too happy with how it looks and the first thing I cast on is two loops not one, so do I start counting with 2? Moving on to the left handed knit...
I also went to knittinghelp.com and taught myself the long-tail/double cast on. I'm not too happy with how it looks and the first thing I cast on is two loops not one, so do I start counting with 2? Moving on to the left handed knit...
1 comment:
Rowr! The lion looks fantastic!
Yes, I count the first cast on as 2 stitches.
Post a Comment