Monday, May 28, 2012

Me Me!

I've been planning a vacation that involves some scuba diving, and I realized I couldn't remember where my PADI card was. I set about ordering a replacement (e-card!) when they insisted I update the picture (What? I haven't developed a single wrinkle since 2001). It led to the sad discovery that I in fact had no pictures of myself from recent times that can qualify as a head shot.

Enter the camera, the remote trigger, and a child called Ro. And I got my updated mug shot (not pictured here). Ro was supremely proud of himself and with a big hug he said "Mom, I will always take pictures of you.". *melt*

Right after that, the trigger stopped working reliably and Ro got a little bummed. Here is bummed boy with me, using the self-timer.


It was a good thing I had somewhere to be last evening, so I cleaned up nicely for the pictures :). OK, nobody complain if you don't see pictures of me for another 10 years.

No comments: