We went to Port Aransas on the Texas gulf coast for New Years. It was an amazing flight in, scooping in under the clouds and landing in the afternoon. We walked the short distance to the beach and waited for our friends who were driving down. I made an impromptu decision to skydive and had the best dive possible - over the ocean, and into sunset. After having a fun beach evening, I decided I had to get an early morning walk in the next day. Here is a sneak peek of the trip, while I work on sorting through hundreds of pictures.
Fog on boardwalk at 8ish on the 31st

Birdie dance
After some time, the sun came out a little and I could see better, but things were still insanely foggy. You can see how quickly the visibility of the posts goes away in the fog.
View from the inland (Aransas Pass) side, towards Mustang Island and Gulf coast. If you squint and stare at the middle of the picture, you can see the Mustang beach airport visible as a straight line.
No comments:
Post a Comment