We spent the last few days enjoying the beauty that is Montana in early winter. Snow, mountains, quiet (tourist season only starts mid Nov), lakes and wildlife. It was awesome! Ro rode a horse for the first time and fell in love with Wally the pony. Once back in the car, he said "I ride Wally all the time?". Looks like I need to get this baby (and his mommy?) some riding lessons.
Yellowstone was gorgeous as always. There was a bison invasion there because there were bisons all over the place. Close enough to touch from the car at times. I greatly enjoyed being able to travel with both my little family as well as my parents.
I took about 600 pictures on this trip, so yeah, paring it down to 5 means I can't show you most of what we did!





2 comments:
It looks so unreal because it is too perfect!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment