For a long time now, MrM and I have been talking of going to a shooting range. Finally, I figured I would just go myself and I went to one last Friday, only to find all stalls full due to deer hunting season. All the hunters were practicing!
We went back tonight and were lucky enough to get a stall. We started with a beginner basic 22mm semi. The little holes on this first target sheet are from that. I started at 3 yds to learn the gun, then 15, the distance at which I did really well, and then 25, at which point I missed every shot.
Then we switched to 9mm. This first sheet has a few bigger holes, which is the 9mm at 25 yds.
This next sheet is my 9mm from 7 yds and 15 yds. And yes, I did get a bunch near the center at 15 :)
And here is MrM's composite sheet, both guns, at 15 yds.
It was a really fun activity and I'm glad we finally made it there! MrM claimed he was worried because I was a better shot than he. :)

1 comment:
Very cool! That's something I really want to try.
Post a Comment