Monday, October 3, 2011

Ro-isms

MrM often catalogs funny things Ro says in his little file of "Baby Logic". In his absence, I have a few gems to contribute.

Ro walks into my bedroom early last morning. I say "You should go back to your bed, sweetpea". Ro says "Look mom! You are all alone! Awwww". Pats my arm and makes his way into a cuddle.

"Mom, your Mini Cooper is the fastest. Sometimes it is called just a Mini. But not just a Cooper. Cooper is a friend". (Cooper is indeed a friend)

Me: "Ro, I had a really good time with you this weekend.". Ro: "I know".

This boy just cracks me up and he's been so good this weekend. I think he's growing up. *sniff*

1 comment:

MrM said...

I told Ro to take good care of you while I was gone. Looks like he did :) So sweet.