Every once in a while, the husband and I will head out to a shooting range for some target practice. The pistol we rented this past Wednesday seemed to cast out the empty (and hot!) bullet casing with great vigor. 2 of them made their way down my shirt, leading to a squiggle dance right there. One hit my lip and bounced off. The nastiest hit though was the casing that flew to my face and lodged itself between my face and the legs of my eyeglasses. I couldn't shake my glasses off because they were held in place under the firing range goggles. This is the kind of injury they
didn't warn you about.
Burn where the casing lodged itself
Accidental shot of my eye while trying to take the above self portrait.
I like how I caught myself (reflection in mirror) in my pupil.
1 comment:
Ouch!!
Post a Comment